Add some editorial columns to your product pages
Classic Printing & Signs
2" Circle Roll Decals
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Clear BOPP Label (Indoor)
White BOPP Label (Indoor)
Silver Foil BOPP Label
White Textured Label – Estate #8
Cream Laid Textured Label
White Laid Textured Label
White Removable Label
Clear Removable Label
Clear Gloss Laminate (Outdoor)
Matte Finish (Indoor)
* Due to supply shortages caused by COVID-19, the material selected may be substituted by a similar material of the same or higher quality.
3.5" x 3.5" - 6" x 6.5" - Up to 500 - 1 Roll
0.5" x 0.5" - 3" x 3" - 1000 and plus - 1 Roll every 1000 qty + additional roll for every 500 qty
3.5" x 3.5" - 6" x 6.5" - 500 and plus - 1 Roll every 500 qty
*Applies to all shapes and materials
- Roll Labels have not been approved for direct contact with food. Do not apply roll labels to already frozen materials.
- Our labels and finishes provide protection from moisture, abrasion, scratches, and harsh conditions.
- All of our labels have permanent adhesives, and can be applied at temperatures as low as 25+F, with a service temperature range of -60+F to +200+F.
- Wind position is an industry term that indicates how the rolls of labels are produced so that the labels dispense in the right direction off the roll at the time of application. It is important to specify a wind position when the labels are going to be applied to an end product by machine (not by hand). This ensures that the applicator receives and dispenses the labels in the correct orientation for the container.
- Labels are wound onto 3" cores. This is an industry standard and should work for most applications. Typically, the core size only matters when a label is being applied by an automated labeling dispenser. We suggest you verify a 3" core will work with your application prior to ordering.
- When creating your file, press gain is not an issue and there are no trapping requirements. Overprinting is used in traditional means of printing but is not necessary when printing digitally. Do not create files with overprinting attributes. These attributes will often change the appearance of the final product.
- The roll label will need to be un-rolled a few layers before the printed product is revealed.
- Please note that due to the fact that we print in large volumes, different paper types may have different quantity options.